General Information & Practice Schedule
- Practices are from 2:30-5pm M-Th
- The first 2 weeks of practices will be M-F in order to meet the required number of practices before the first game.
- IF there are changes in practices days or times, those will be communicated by the coaches.
- Your child will need the following items for the first day of practice.
- Shorts & t-shirt - Sweatshirt/coat weather dependent
- Athletic shoes
- Water bottle - With your child's name on it.
- Athletes will be able to access the locker room to change before and after practice/games.
- Athletes are to use their assigned locker. They should not be sharing lockers with friends.
- When Mead schools (Mountainside, Northwood & Highland) play against each other, most HOME & AWAY games will start at 3:30.
- When we play other schools, game start times will vary from 3:45-4:15.
- Game schedules can be found on our athletic calendar https://www.arbiterlive.com/Teams?entityId=5488
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Athletes must be registered for Late Activity Bus
- Activity buses are available after practice at 5:00 or you can pick up your athlete in the front loop or on the East End of the building.
- Please DO NOT use the bus loop for pick up.
- An athlete can ONLY be picked up from an AWAY event by a parent/guardian unless an Alternate Travel Request has been completed prior to the event.
- Grandparents, siblings, or other family members can pick up an athlete after a practice or home game at Northwood OR after the bus returns from an away game.
- Coaches will communicate pick-up times for away games with the athlete.